This is monitoring and management platform for GPU mining rig and ASICs.
You can see all your rigs in one place, monitor hashrates, online status, GPU errors, reboot them, manage wallets.
Overclock AMD and Nvidia GPUs from the web.
Based on Linux distribution.
AMD Radeon RX Family (460, 470, 480, 570, 580, ...)
(NO VEGA yet, 550 after some mods)
Nvidia GeForce 10x0 Family (1050, 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080ti, P106-100, P104-100, ...) overclocking supported
- Telegram Notifications for rig offline/online events and messages.
- Hashrate Watchdog to reboot on hashrate drop in case of driver error or faulty miner.
- Trusted Accounts for tech admins and clients.
- Second Miner, you can run two miners at a time, CPU miner or separate miners for AMD and Nvidia cards.
- WiFi configuration supported.
- Easy Switching miners and wallets on all your rigs with two clicks
- API for your custom function, docs are here
- Can be installed on any Flash drive or SSD, HDD.
- Supports mixed AMD and Nvidia setups.
- Staring configs can be edited from Windows so you don't need monitor at all. Rig id and password, WiFi, static IP.
|Up to 3 rigs
||TEST FOR FREE
|Price per rig
Free rigs are for testing and "home mining".
Starting from 4 rigs you PAY FOR ALL 4.
E.g. For 4 rigs the price is 4 * $3 = $12 per month, for 20 rigs it's 20 * $3 per month.
Please don't create clone accounts as they will be banned.
How to write disk image
In Windows you can use HDD Raw Copy Tool.
Also you can find it in "downloads".
Alternatively there are Win32 Disk Imager,
Rufus and others.
Linux and Mac users can use "dd" or any other tool to write RAW image to disk.
dd if=hive-xxx.img of=/dev/sdb bs=10M status=progress.
But be careful finding out output disk "of", use
fdisk -l to list your partitions.
SSDs are much more reliable and advised to use in production environments.
If you want your USB flash drive please run
logs-off after installation.
Common booting problems forum thread.
Once you boot you will be able to run some commands.
miner shows running miner screen.
miner start | stop starts or stops currently configured miner obviously.
agent-screen shows hive client agent.
selfupgrade manually upgrade hive from repository to the latest version.
hello say hello to server again. To refresh IP addresses, configs etc. Normally it's run on startup.
firstrun -f force rig setup, you will enter ID and password again. Use this if you need to reconfigure rig from start.
wifi to setup WiFi if it's present.
Ctrl+A, D detach from screen, miners or agents so they will be working in background.
Ctrl+C stop any running program, but don't stop miner or agent, instead detach from screen.
How do I connect to the rig
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org from Linux or Mac. Windows users can use Putty ssh client.
Default password is "1".
Once you are in run
sudo -s to become root user. Start or stop miners, agent, etc only from root user.
If you prefer graphic UI, VNC server is there for you.
Use VNC Viewer or any other VNC client to connect to your IP address
There is a Shellinabox server running on the rig.
You may open
https://192.168.0.xxx:4200/ in browser and access shell from the web.
Default login is
And of course you can connect monitor to the first GPU in 16x slot if there some serious problems.
Security forum thread.
I see "HIVE" in console and then blank screen
It seems that you've plugged your monitor to the internal GPU on the motherboard. Please connect it to the first external GPU, which is usually 16x port.
I have AMD and NVIDIA GPUs can I use them at the same time on one rig?
Yes, absolutely. The only thing you need to follow is to put NVIDIA in the first 16x slot as the main GPU. Otherwise the X server will crash and there will be no OC for NVIDIAs.
My cards are without display ports, mining edition.
You still can try iGPU to connect monitor. Or just boot without it and connect through the network, but you'll have to know rig IP (printed at boot time also).
Useful forum threads
Here is the list of future improvements. Order here is not fully preserved. This is just to give you an idea what to expect.
The real list is much-much-much longer.
- Nvidia autofans, and AMD too...
- "WhatToHive" calculator in your profile
- Algos Auto Switch like Nice hash. This is a long story and will not be live soon.
"Dude, where is my GPU" script for detecting card physically with fans and leds
Tags system for rigs grouping
Overclocking Profiles, multiapplying and linking to wallet
"Master of Puppets" or Trusted Accounts
- NEW: optiminer. This miner is very heavy and is not included in the package. To use it you should run optiminer-install on the rig via SSH or Linux Shell from the web (it will take time to download).
- Added support for Chinese Watchdogs (QinHeng Electronics HL-340). Those that have orange blocks, you saw them on Ali and Ebay.
- "Dude, where is my GPU?".
gpu-fans-find script to find GPU by spinning fans
- NEW: lolMiner 0.31 (for equihash 96/5, MNX coin)
- Claymore Dual 11.5, removed 11.1
- ethminer 0.14.0-dev4
- /home/user/xinit.user.sh user script to by run in terminal after start.
You could put there
tail -f /run/hive/miner.1 to see miner output after graphical interface (X server) starts.
- Claymore Dual 11.4, removed 11.3
- Claymore Dual 11.2
- bminer 5.5.0
- OpenVPN now supports login and pass (auth-user-pass config option)
- Added "sibcoin" algo to selection of sgminer
- sgminer x16r
0.5-32 IMAGE RELEASE 2018-01-28
- Nvidia driver 390.25
- AMDGPU-PRO driver 17.50
- Intel CPU microcodes
- nForce IGPU fix
- Calymore Dual 11.1
- Logs totally reworked. All miner logs are now in /var/log/miner/*
Logs can be putted in RAM now, USB flash drive owners will love this.
logs-off to remount /var/log to tmpfs, reboot required.
logs-on to remount /var/log to disk, reboot required.
- GPU Power draw reporting, find it on the rigs page. Don't trust it too much, this is just a driver info.
- FIX: sgminer gm-nicehash fork was broken
- FIX: ccminer didn't show hashes on driver fail
- Fixed temp stats for xmr-stak with GPUs enabled
- Fixed amd-info sorting order by bus id on some old motherboards (Asus P5QL-E)
- bminer 5.3.0
- Claymore Dual 11.0 +blake2s +keccak
- NEW ccminer-rvn for x16r
- Fixed bminer hashes order in stats for 10+ gpus systems
- Timezone on the rig will be applied from your account timezone
- NEW sgminer djm34 for Lyra2Z and Lyra2H
- Added cron job to restart agent if it's not running, as this was reported on some systems
- FIXED ccminer-phi-anxmod recompiled with CUDA8, now working. Run "ccminer-update" to redownload it.
- NEW ccminer-dace-cryptonight
- other small fixes
- NEW Bminer
- NEW xmr-stak AMD Nvidia CPU
- NEW xmrig CPU
- Updated amdmeminfo, more accurate mem type detection
- Claymore Dual 10.6
- Claymore CryptoNote 11.2
- Ethminer 0.13
- NEW ccminer-alexis-1.5.3
- NEW ccminer-bcd-1.0.0
- NEW ccminer-djm34-0.3.0
- NEW ccminer-klaust-8.19
- NEW ccminer-nanashi-2.2.mod.r2
- NEW ccminer-phi-anxmod-1.0
- NEW ccminer-sp-mod-1.5.81
- NEW ccminer-tpruvot-2.2.4
- NEW ccminer-xevan-0.1
- Ccminers are now auto downloaded if used, no need for manual installation anymore
- NEW sgminer-gatelessgate 0.1.3-pre6b, Neosrypt for AMD cards
- NEW sgminer-phi 5.6.1, Phi for AMD cards
- Sgminer and Ccminer now support failover pools from the wallet
- P106-090 support added
- Claymore Dual 10.5
- ccminer-tpruvot 2.2.4
- Other small changes and fixes
- "Overclocking Profile" required changes so that is can be applied from the web. This is a required update if you want to use this feature.
- Tweaked filesystem mount options in /etc/fstab so that USB flash drives will work longer (noatime,commit=120)
- Much quicker Nvidia OC applying on the rig
- Nvidia P104-100 support
- dstm 0.5.8
- Added "vm.nr_hugepages=128" and "* hard memlock 262144" "* soft memlock 262144" to fix "MEMORY ALLOC FAILED: mlock failed" in xmr-stack-cpu
- OpenDev Watchdogs ids updated for new Pro devices, added "0483:a26d"
- Esonics Watchdogs support added
- Added "--report-hashrate" as a default ethminer option in config
- Minor fixes with GPU order after restart. False "Selfupgrade successful" message on fail.
- Miner start problem after reboot seems to be resolved. The issue is related to slow flash drives.
- xorg.conf for Nvidia is generated more wisely now. If you had GPUs with pci ids like 3c:00:0. 8b:00:0 (etc.) this will help you.
- ccminer Gh/s bug fix improved. Some GPUs do not have idle load at 0%, but 3-4% of load. Now this is also detected.
- dstm 0.5.7
- Claymore CryptoNote 11.0
ccminer Gh/s bug prevented.
Ccminer fails and begin to report giga hashes though it's not mining.
Now hive agent inspects GPU load % and if it's 0 then it does not believe ccminer anymore and sets hashrate to 0.
WiFi online status is checked with other service now, so no more delays at startup.
Also that could cause not working WiFi after reboot, please check again if you had problems before.
And this relates to systems with multiple network interfaces.
- Added AMD OC Mem State selection, some GPUs found to require this to undervolt
- AMD bios downloads have pretty names now like "vbios-0-RadeonRX470-4G--113-1E3471U_O69.rom"
- Added force option to AMD bios flashing
- OpenVPN now will accept client.conf with embedded certificates in one file
- Removed "127.0.0.1 cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com" from /etc/hosts as Nicehash is back again
- WatchdogInUa updated binary to support PWR command
- AMD undervolting now works from panel! Please set core voltage like 900 with DMP desired level.
127.0.0.1 cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com and
127.0.0.1 daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com to /etc/hosts because Claymore DevFee could not miner there and crashed
- ccminer recompiled for event more CPU platforms like old AMD Phenom II
- ccminer could show hashrate even when GPU was hang, now stats detect this by zero temp on that card
amd-info more convenient way to show AMD clocks
rocm-smi more another utility for AMD clocks
- Turn Off LEDs on Nvidias from OC dialog. May not work on some cards.
- Latest drivers amdgpu-pro-17.40-492261 and NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-387.34. DOES NOT AUTOUPDATE, ONLY WITH NEW IMAGE
- Custom compiled Linux Kernel. DOES NOT AUTOUPDATE, ONLY WITH NEW IMAGE
- Claymore reboot did not actually happen on hang, fixed
- ccminer 2.2.3. Compiled to support more platforms including AMD CPUs, added "phi" algo for LUX coin and others.
Requires driver 384+ so you will need to upgrade very old systems if you want it.
- Rolling back to Claymore Dual 10.1, as the 10.2 has many complaints
- On some systems miner started before Nvidia OC applied
- Claymore will send part of it's last log on reboot
- dstm 0.5.6
- Claymore Dual 10.2
- Fixed stats for R9 295x2
- Claymore Dual config generation fixed again, setting "-mode 1" for solo mode and removing "-dcri" and "-dcoin" arguments
- "Rig Boot" event option in Telegram Notifications
- Claymore CryptoNote
- Miners now report active algorithm
- Nvidia OC settings did not apply to 13th card
- Fixed setting "-dcri 0" in claymore config if no DPOOL set
- Added big Nicehash wallet example
- Other minor fixes
- dstm 0.5.4, gpu ordering fixes, fixed hashrate report on pool disconnect (?)
- AMD OC applied in wrong order for 10+ cards
- Reboot and Shutdown commands improved
- Readonly claymore's management port, so no more hacking
- Fixed Claymore reboot, agent was killed and rig went offline, reboot did not happen
- Fixed Nvidia GPU order right after reboot
- Log truncate did not work
- Claymore config generator will set DCRI to 0 if no DCOIN set, this will add some Mh on AMD cards
- Claymore 10.1, dstm 0.5.3
- Fixed bug with non starting miner, overwriting config update upgrade
- Added EWBF custom settings field
- Changed behavior on naming rigs. If you had rig named with only numbers like "1", then the WORKER_NAME was prefixed with "hive1". It was confusing so this is not true anymore, it will stay "1".
0.5-01 IMAGE RELEASE "Catdog" 2017-10-27
- Second miner. You can launch 2 miners at the same time. Maybe you will want CPU miner or separate miners for AMD and Nvidia cards.
- New miners: ethminer, sgminer-gm, dstm, xmr-stak-cpu.
- AMD driver 17.40 with DAG fix, OC+downvolt still do not work together. ROCm kernel removed to save space.
- Nvidia GPU order is now the same as PCI bus id, so order in miner and rig admin is the same now, much easier to overclock
- Internal GPU detection, now you can use monitor on internal GPU with Nvidias
- miner will start only after Nvidia OC will be applied
- miners rotates 5 logs now between restarts so you can examine previous runs
- Trying to handle nvidia-smi hangs, maybe a reason for agent stop
- Hive FAT partition will be visible in Windows, some versions had problems
- Static IP and WiFI config files can be edited from Windows now
sreboot shutdown – more aggressive shutdown command
watchdog-opendev reset|power – to send command to OpenDev watchdogs
miner log with color as it is on a real screen now seen on the web
0.4-20 IMAGE RELEASE 2017-10-14
- ccminer 2.2.2 (CUDA 7.5), supports 10+ cards
- Nvidia default power limit is restored after setting back to 0 in OC settings
- /hive-config/http_proxy.txt to set HTTP PROXY, you can edit file from Windows
Hashrate Watchdog. You can set minimal hashrate for each miner in "Tuning".
If it drops below minimal then there will be attempt to restart miner.
If miner restart does not help, then reboot will be done.
- ewbf "API bind error" solved, no more "Miner Offline" after restart
0.4-13 IMAGE RELEASE 2017-10-07
- DAG fix for AMD. New image has dual boot now,
kernel 4.10 by default (without fix) and ROCm patched kernel 4.11 (with DAG fix).
The down side of fix is that when you set Core or Mem clock then downvolting will NOT work.
Though you can flash VBIOS with proper frequencies and set DPM downvolting states from the web.
- Downgraded AMD drivers to 16.60 for DPM (downvolting) to work.
- Changed AMD OC power management. Removed Voltage Index and added DPM Core States for downvolting.
- Added "Tuning" button in rig profile. Now you can override any individual setting from the wallet.
- Added miner "restart", "last log" and "show config" buttons
- Motherboard model and kernel version in the rig profile now
- WiFi setup script, just run
wifi to try
- Force reboot script, helps a lot with hanging GPUs where standard reboot does not work, run
sreboot to try
- Fixed GPU stats order for mixed setups
- /hive-config is now on FAT partition, you can set ID and pass from your ugly Windows)
- VNC password is stored in /hive-config/vnc-password.txt now. And you can disable VNC.
pci=noaer iommu=soft options to grub bootloader, no more flooding errors on the screen. IOMMU motherboards (like GA-970A-DS3P) will work from the box.
- ccminer 2.2.1
- OC and upgrade do not block agent anymore, rig stays alive, panic no more
- WEB: lots of refactoring, wallets visual improvements
0.3-55 IMAGE RELEASE 2017-09-20
- Claymore Dual Miner 10.0
- IMG: Fixed duplicate IP address on MikroTik routers, now ClientId is strictly MAC address
- IMG: Added support for Killer Network NIC (MSI Gaming M3 motherboard)
- IMG: Nvidia 970 tested, driver loads, but no OC available
- IMG: Updated Nvidia driver to 384.69
- Agents traffic is now in /var/log/hive-agent.log, reboot required
- Fixed hourly log rotation, it was daily and some system ran out of space with lots of kernel error messages
- REBOOT RECOMMENDED
- Added support for Nvidia P106-100 GPUs, tested 13 cards on one board
- Added support for OpenDev Watchdogs
- Fixed bug with not starting agent after reboot
- WEB: added more example wallets with templates
- Fixed connected detection for Nvidia
- connect-timeout increased from 2 to 7 seconds, this helps on high latency network
- Claymore Dual 9.8
- Claymore Zcash 12.6
- Added caching hive host DNS resolve in /etc/hosts
- WEB: added transfer rig to another account button
- Console service which starts if X server is failing so you can use shell on tty1
- Fixed 8th AMD card temp and fans stats on some setups
- Improved internal GPU detection
- WEB: Multiple rigs selection and applying miner, wallet (and other actions) to selected rigs
- WEB: Added "Create example wallet for nanopool" link
- WEB: Added "Copy" function action to the wallet
- Added Claymore ZCash AMD miner
- Changing wallet will apply it to the rig automatically
- Now you can override settings in config.txt for Claymore (look in wallet settings for it)
- Tested on the rig with 13 Nvidia GPUs, changed xorg.conf a bit
- AMD overclocking
- AMD VBIOS ROM download
- AMD VBIOS ROM flashing
- Extended info about GPUs, available RAM, memory type for AMD, max pow limit for NVIDIA
- Rigs remote IP address detection
- OpenVPN config and keys upload
You can earn 10% from your referrals payments.
Register, get the link with your id.
Place it anywhere you can, in our blog, Facebook, Youtube.
Users which follow your link will be marked as your referrals.
Other way to attract users is to create your own promo code. When a new user will register he will get bonus deposit with the code.
Subscribe and Follow:
Telegram Announcements Channel
Telegram Chat Group (English)
Телеграмм чат группа (Русский)
Please join Telegram Channel or FB group if you want to get the news, releases changelog and urgent announcements.
NOTE: We do not give any consults on GPU choice, PSUs, overclock settings, boot problems, etc.
Please refer to chat, group and forum resources, try to google first.
Contact if you really have a problem which requires my attention like you found a bug and can reproduce it,
payment system problem, etc.
If you still want assistance please setup SSH access before (port forwarding), don't forget to provide rig id.
ПО-РУССКИ: Мы не даем консультации по выбору карт, блоков питания, проблем загрузки и т.д.
Есть чат, группа, форум, пробуйте гуглить сначала.
Пишите, если у вы нашли баг и можете его воспроизвести, если есть проблемы по оплате, и т.д.
Если вы все таки хотите, чтобы мы посмотрели на ферму, то настройте SSH (пробросьте порты), не забудьте дать id рига.
For the questions and support please give me an email to email@example.com.
For business inquiries and propositions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to pay for a couple of beers or whisky for me and support further development, don't hesitate)
Here is the donation button.