The Ultimate Mining Platform
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
Custom mining firmware
Miners Forum and Knowledge Base
- Auto-tuning to maximize profit on worn ASIC chips;
- Chips are turned off when ASIC is offline;
- Antivirus protection;
- Recovering devices that have previously been infected with viruses;
- LEDs blinking on fans or chips failure;
for Antminer S9, S9i and S9j
- Get up to 16.4TH/s with standard PSU and 24TH/s with liquid cooling;
- 25% energy efficiency improvement with undervolting down to 75W/TH;
for Antminer T9
- Get up to 14.7Th/s with standard PSU, compared to the 10.5Th/s on the stock firmware;
Hive OS is
for Hiveon ASIC users
in parallel mining
Get up to 16.4TH/s
with standard PSU
Сompared to the 13.5TH/s on the stock firmware.
Up to 18TH/s with a custom PSU connected.
*24TH/s with liquid cooling
Down to 75W/TH
Down to 75W/TH by undervolting and drastically reduce your power consumption.
Voltage change reduces power draw by tuning chips frequency for optimum hashrate and minimum power consumption.
Speed-up worn ASIC chips
Chip auto-tuning finds problematic or heavily worn chips and adjusts their frequencies.
Automatically lowers frequencies on damaged chips to consume less power and prolong chip lifespan.
ASIC Chips Overclocking
Overclock your ASIC chips, which can't be done on the stock firmware.
The auto-tuning script will re-configure each chip's clock speeds for the best result with minimum effort.
Seamless integration with Hive OS
for Hiveon ASIC users*
Monitor all your ASICs from anywhere, check hashrates, chip errors, power consumption levels, remote troubleshooting and perform bulk updates across your entire farm.
*Billing is still charged for other workers in the system
Moreover, you get:
- Built-in wattmeter in the web interface;
- Temperature and hashrate watchdogs;
Чат и помощь
Chat and Support
Ready for a boost?
Find out how to add an ASIC to Hive OS
Learn how to update an existing ASIC
Sign up for free