- Fixed Chinese Watchdogs, they were detected but did not really work
- Fixed xmr-stak parsing that showed GPU temps
- Fixed ethminer wallet config from nanopool and others whicah had slahes in template, like %EWAL/%WORKER_NAME%
- ccminer-enemy 1.08 (z-enemy) available for update by running ccminer-update
- xmr-stack 2.4.3
- xmrig 2.6.0 beta3
- ethminer 0.15 dev3
- sgminer avermore replaced x16r fork
- NEW: SimpleRigResetter SSRv2 Watchdog support, usage instructions on forum
0.5-45 IMAGE RELEASE 2018-04-19
- Logs are OFF by default
- Linux 4.13 kernel
- Installed ROCm with AMD driver to support Vega
- Configs partition is now NTFS
- Intel's E1000E updated network driver by default
- NEW: cpuminer-opt
- ethminer 0.14 and 0.15 in the box, version can be selected in the wallet
- amdmeminfo updated
You can access your rig's console from anywhere without VPN or local network access.
telec start from the web and then join the session from browser or local console.
- ethminer 0.15-dev1. Note, there are slight config syntax changes. So for Nicehash you need stratum2+tcp:// protocol in the wallet. Refer to miner's help.
- ccminer-enemy 1.0.5 available, run ccminer-update to replace existing version
- sgminer-gm 5.5.6, cryptonight v7 support, set
"monero": "true" in wallet config
- lolminer 0.33
- xmrig v2.6.0-beta2
- Fixed CPUs count for xmr-stak
ASIC 0.1-02 2018-04-09
- Antminer D3
- Antminer A3
- Antminer L3+
- Fixed issues on S9
- Claymore CryptoNote 11.3
- xmrig fixed IPv6 issue
- xmr-stak 2.4.2
- wifi script will detect "ra0" interfaces instead on "wlan0" for Ralink
- NEW: sgminer-x16r 0.4.0 (supports x16s also), replaced
with brian112358 fork
- Claymore 11.6
- xmrig 2.5.2
- xmrstack 2.4.0
- ccminer suprminer 1.5, tprvot 2.2.5, run
ccminer-update to get newer version
- Improved stats availability on rigs with high system load, recent ccminer could cause that with 8+ GPUs
- Intel E1000E network driver update script. Run
/hive/opt/e1000e/e1000e-upgrade.sh to update your current driver. Possibly can fix issues with hanging subnetworks.
- Fixed optiminer-install "no space" error
- firstrun now allows to set server URL for first connection, this is useful when default server URL does not work
- NEW: optiminer. This miner is very heavy and is not included in the package. To use it you should run optiminer-install on the rig via SSH or Linux Shell from the web (it will take time to download).
- Added support for Chinese Watchdogs (QinHeng Electronics HL-340). Those that have orange blocks, you saw them on Ali and Ebay.
- "Dude, where is my GPU?".
gpu-fans-find script to find GPU by spinning fans
- NEW: lolMiner 0.31 (for equihash 96/5, MNX coin)
- Claymore Dual 11.5, removed 11.1
- ethminer 0.14.0-dev4
- /home/user/xinit.user.sh user script to by run in terminal after start.
You could put there
tail -f /run/hive/miner.1 to see miner output after graphical interface (X server) starts.
- Claymore Dual 11.4, removed 11.3
- Claymore Dual 11.2
- bminer 5.5.0
- OpenVPN now supports login and pass (auth-user-pass config option)
- Added "sibcoin" algo to selection of sgminer
- sgminer x16r
0.5-32 IMAGE RELEASE 2018-01-28
- Nvidia driver 390.25
- AMDGPU-PRO driver 17.50
- Intel CPU microcodes
- nForce IGPU fix
- Calymore Dual 11.1
- Logs totally reworked. All miner logs are now in /var/log/miner/*
Logs can be putted in RAM now, USB flash drive owners will love this.
logs-off to remount /var/log to tmpfs, reboot required.
logs-on to remount /var/log to disk, reboot required.
- GPU Power draw reporting, find it on the rigs page. Don't trust it too much, this is just a driver info.
- FIX: sgminer gm-nicehash fork was broken
- FIX: ccminer didn't show hashes on driver fail
- Fixed temp stats for xmr-stak with GPUs enabled
- Fixed amd-info sorting order by bus id on some old motherboards (Asus P5QL-E)
- bminer 5.3.0
- Claymore Dual 11.0 +blake2s +keccak
- NEW ccminer-rvn for x16r
- Fixed bminer hashes order in stats for 10+ gpus systems
- Timezone on the rig will be applied from your account timezone
- NEW sgminer djm34 for Lyra2Z and Lyra2H
- Added cron job to restart agent if it's not running, as this was reported on some systems
- FIXED ccminer-phi-anxmod recompiled with CUDA8, now working. Run "ccminer-update" to redownload it.
- NEW ccminer-dace-cryptonight
- other small fixes
- NEW Bminer
- NEW xmr-stak AMD Nvidia CPU
- NEW xmrig CPU
- Updated amdmeminfo, more accurate mem type detection
- Claymore Dual 10.6
- Claymore CryptoNote 11.2
- Ethminer 0.13
- NEW ccminer-alexis-1.5.3
- NEW ccminer-bcd-1.0.0
- NEW ccminer-djm34-0.3.0
- NEW ccminer-klaust-8.19
- NEW ccminer-nanashi-2.2.mod.r2
- NEW ccminer-phi-anxmod-1.0
- NEW ccminer-sp-mod-1.5.81
- NEW ccminer-tpruvot-2.2.4
- NEW ccminer-xevan-0.1
- Ccminers are now auto downloaded if used, no need for manual installation anymore
- NEW sgminer-gatelessgate 0.1.3-pre6b, Neosrypt for AMD cards
- NEW sgminer-phi 5.6.1, Phi for AMD cards
- Sgminer and Ccminer now support failover pools from the wallet
- P106-090 support added
- Claymore Dual 10.5
- ccminer-tpruvot 2.2.4
- Other small changes and fixes
- "Overclocking Profile" required changes so that is can be applied from the web. This is a required update if you want to use this feature.
- Tweaked filesystem mount options in /etc/fstab so that USB flash drives will work longer (noatime,commit=120)
- Much quicker Nvidia OC applying on the rig
- Nvidia P104-100 support
- dstm 0.5.8
- Added "vm.nr_hugepages=128" and "* hard memlock 262144" "* soft memlock 262144" to fix "MEMORY ALLOC FAILED: mlock failed" in xmr-stack-cpu
- OpenDev Watchdogs ids updated for new Pro devices, added "0483:a26d"
- Esonics Watchdogs support added
- Added "--report-hashrate" as a default ethminer option in config
- Minor fixes with GPU order after restart. False "Selfupgrade successful" message on fail.
- Miner start problem after reboot seems to be resolved. The issue is related to slow flash drives.
- xorg.conf for Nvidia is generated more wisely now. If you had GPUs with pci ids like 3c:00:0. 8b:00:0 (etc.) this will help you.
- ccminer Gh/s bug fix improved. Some GPUs do not have idle load at 0%, but 3-4% of load. Now this is also detected.
- dstm 0.5.7
- Claymore CryptoNote 11.0
ccminer Gh/s bug prevented.
Ccminer fails and begin to report giga hashes though it's not mining.
Now hive agent inspects GPU load % and if it's 0 then it does not believe ccminer anymore and sets hashrate to 0.
WiFi online status is checked with other service now, so no more delays at startup.
Also that could cause not working WiFi after reboot, please check again if you had problems before.
And this relates to systems with multiple network interfaces.
- Added AMD OC Mem State selection, some GPUs found to require this to undervolt
- AMD bios downloads have pretty names now like "vbios-0-RadeonRX470-4G--113-1E3471U_O69.rom"
- Added force option to AMD bios flashing
- OpenVPN now will accept client.conf with embedded certificates in one file
- Removed "127.0.0.1 cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com" from /etc/hosts as Nicehash is back again
- WatchdogInUa updated binary to support PWR command
- AMD undervolting now works from panel! Please set core voltage like 900 with DMP desired level.
127.0.0.1 cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com and
127.0.0.1 daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com to /etc/hosts because Claymore DevFee could not miner there and crashed
- ccminer recompiled for event more CPU platforms like old AMD Phenom II
- ccminer could show hashrate even when GPU was hang, now stats detect this by zero temp on that card
amd-info more convenient way to show AMD clocks
rocm-smi more another utility for AMD clocks
- Turn Off LEDs on Nvidias from OC dialog. May not work on some cards.
- Latest drivers amdgpu-pro-17.40-492261 and NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-387.34. DOES NOT AUTOUPDATE, ONLY WITH NEW IMAGE
- Custom compiled Linux Kernel. DOES NOT AUTOUPDATE, ONLY WITH NEW IMAGE
- Claymore reboot did not actually happen on hang, fixed
- ccminer 2.2.3. Compiled to support more platforms including AMD CPUs, added "phi" algo for LUX coin and others.
Requires driver 384+ so you will need to upgrade very old systems if you want it.
- Rolling back to Claymore Dual 10.1, as the 10.2 has many complaints
- On some systems miner started before Nvidia OC applied
- Claymore will send part of it's last log on reboot
- dstm 0.5.6
- Claymore Dual 10.2
- Fixed stats for R9 295x2
- Claymore Dual config generation fixed again, setting "-mode 1" for solo mode and removing "-dcri" and "-dcoin" arguments
- "Rig Boot" event option in Telegram Notifications
- Claymore CryptoNote
- Miners now report active algorithm
- Nvidia OC settings did not apply to 13th card
- Fixed setting "-dcri 0" in claymore config if no DPOOL set
- Added big Nicehash wallet example
- Other minor fixes
- dstm 0.5.4, gpu ordering fixes, fixed hashrate report on pool disconnect (?)
- AMD OC applied in wrong order for 10+ cards
- Reboot and Shutdown commands improved
- Readonly claymore's management port, so no more hacking
- Fixed Claymore reboot, agent was killed and rig went offline, reboot did not happen
- Fixed Nvidia GPU order right after reboot
- Log truncate did not work
- Claymore config generator will set DCRI to 0 if no DCOIN set, this will add some Mh on AMD cards
- Claymore 10.1, dstm 0.5.3
- Fixed bug with non starting miner, overwriting config update upgrade
- Added EWBF custom settings field
- Changed behavior on naming rigs. If you had rig named with only numbers like "1", then the WORKER_NAME was prefixed with "hive1". It was confusing so this is not true anymore, it will stay "1".
0.5-01 IMAGE RELEASE "Catdog" 2017-10-27
- Second miner. You can launch 2 miners at the same time. Maybe you will want CPU miner or separate miners for AMD and Nvidia cards.
- New miners: ethminer, sgminer-gm, dstm, xmr-stak-cpu.
- AMD driver 17.40 with DAG fix, OC+downvolt still do not work together. ROCm kernel removed to save space.
- Nvidia GPU order is now the same as PCI bus id, so order in miner and rig admin is the same now, much easier to overclock
- Internal GPU detection, now you can use monitor on internal GPU with Nvidias
- miner will start only after Nvidia OC will be applied
- miners rotates 5 logs now between restarts so you can examine previous runs
- Trying to handle nvidia-smi hangs, maybe a reason for agent stop
- Hive FAT partition will be visible in Windows, some versions had problems
- Static IP and WiFI config files can be edited from Windows now
sreboot shutdown – more aggressive shutdown command
watchdog-opendev reset|power – to send command to OpenDev watchdogs
miner log with color as it is on a real screen now seen on the web
0.4-20 IMAGE RELEASE 2017-10-14
- ccminer 2.2.2 (CUDA 7.5), supports 10+ cards
- Nvidia default power limit is restored after setting back to 0 in OC settings
- /hive-config/http_proxy.txt to set HTTP PROXY, you can edit file from Windows
Hashrate Watchdog. You can set minimal hashrate for each miner in "Tuning".
If it drops below minimal then there will be attempt to restart miner.
If miner restart does not help, then reboot will be done.
- ewbf "API bind error" solved, no more "Miner Offline" after restart
0.4-13 IMAGE RELEASE 2017-10-07
- DAG fix for AMD. New image has dual boot now,
kernel 4.10 by default (without fix) and ROCm patched kernel 4.11 (with DAG fix).
The down side of fix is that when you set Core or Mem clock then downvolting will NOT work.
Though you can flash VBIOS with proper frequencies and set DPM downvolting states from the web.
- Downgraded AMD drivers to 16.60 for DPM (downvolting) to work.
- Changed AMD OC power management. Removed Voltage Index and added DPM Core States for downvolting.
- Added "Tuning" button in rig profile. Now you can override any individual setting from the wallet.
- Added miner "restart", "last log" and "show config" buttons
- Motherboard model and kernel version in the rig profile now
- WiFi setup script, just run
wifi to try
- Force reboot script, helps a lot with hanging GPUs where standard reboot does not work, run
sreboot to try
- Fixed GPU stats order for mixed setups
- /hive-config is now on FAT partition, you can set ID and pass from your ugly Windows)
- VNC password is stored in /hive-config/vnc-password.txt now. And you can disable VNC.
pci=noaer iommu=soft options to grub bootloader, no more flooding errors on the screen. IOMMU motherboards (like GA-970A-DS3P) will work from the box.
- ccminer 2.2.1
- OC and upgrade do not block agent anymore, rig stays alive, panic no more
- WEB: lots of refactoring, wallets visual improvements
0.3-55 IMAGE RELEASE 2017-09-20
- Claymore Dual Miner 10.0
- IMG: Fixed duplicate IP address on MikroTik routers, now ClientId is strictly MAC address
- IMG: Added support for Killer Network NIC (MSI Gaming M3 motherboard)
- IMG: Nvidia 970 tested, driver loads, but no OC available
- IMG: Updated Nvidia driver to 384.69
- Agents traffic is now in /var/log/hive-agent.log, reboot required
- Fixed hourly log rotation, it was daily and some system ran out of space with lots of kernel error messages
- REBOOT RECOMMENDED
- Added support for Nvidia P106-100 GPUs, tested 13 cards on one board
- Added support for OpenDev Watchdogs
- Fixed bug with not starting agent after reboot
- WEB: added more example wallets with templates
- Fixed connected detection for Nvidia
- connect-timeout increased from 2 to 7 seconds, this helps on high latency network
- Claymore Dual 9.8
- Claymore Zcash 12.6
- Added caching hive host DNS resolve in /etc/hosts
- WEB: added transfer rig to another account button
- Console service which starts if X server is failing so you can use shell on tty1
- Fixed 8th AMD card temp and fans stats on some setups
- Improved internal GPU detection
- WEB: Multiple rigs selection and applying miner, wallet (and other actions) to selected rigs
- WEB: Added "Create example wallet for nanopool" link
- WEB: Added "Copy" function action to the wallet
- Added Claymore ZCash AMD miner
- Changing wallet will apply it to the rig automatically
- Now you can override settings in config.txt for Claymore (look in wallet settings for it)
- Tested on the rig with 13 Nvidia GPUs, changed xorg.conf a bit
- AMD overclocking
- AMD VBIOS ROM download
- AMD VBIOS ROM flashing
- Extended info about GPUs, available RAM, memory type for AMD, max pow limit for NVIDIA
- Rigs remote IP address detection
- OpenVPN config and keys upload